Full, simple management of your Farm machinery or and Heavy machinery business
From stock, to service and parts, Autosoft can manage the day-to-day running of your whole Farm Machinery or Heavy Machinery business
Want full management without the hassles. Imagine have a full view of your entire business from Unit Sales through to Service, Parts and administration all run through the one system. Along with meaningful management reports that tell you valuable information to allow you to make business decisions that can take you to the next level.
Autosoft Software includes sophisticated, yet simple to use systems that put you in control of your business. Enabling you to see the whole process from customer enquiry right through to money in your bank, you’ve got complete control over the whole process.
Just some of the features Autosoft Farm and Heavy Machinery Software puts you in control:
- Unit inventory that manages the process from purchase right through to sale and trade-in.
- Floorplan management.
- Job management in the service department from booking through to invoice with full profit reporting
- Customer communications that allows you to interact with your clients for many follow-up purposes including vehicle scheduled service, date of delivery based follow-up and many more.
- Customer and supplier management including quick recall of history to know exactly what you’ve done and when.
- Labour management – know exactly what your mechanics are doing, how profitable they are and how effective
- Inventory management. Make sure you sell the right part at the right price, every time. Increase your GP with Autosoft’s unique pricing management system
- Handle Warranty and internal sales through the service department. Automatic interaction with the sales department for New or Used vehicles e.g. New Car Preparation or Used Car reconditioning
- Full General Ledger management from Banking, debtors, creditors and full General Ledger reporting.
- Payroll system
- Plus a whole host of other features including serial number tracking, reconditioning management system, till management, and lots more